Our Mission - To provide high quality childcare and education in an environment that is safe and stimulating. A Place where learning takes place through play and everyone is treated as an individual.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring the highest standards of care and education for your child
- Guaranteeing the safety and security of your child,
- Offering a varied, enjoyable and stimulating environment that helps your child reach their true potential
- Help your child to become independent and confident while, at the same time, letting them stretch their imaginations and have fun!
- To provide a safe and secure environment which extends and develops all areas of a child's development within the six areas of learning.
- To enable all children to learn and develop their skills to the best of their ability.
- To promote self-discovery, exploration and curiosity towards learning.
- To maintain the standards and guidance set by Ofsted and to regularly reflect and develop our practice.
- To encourage children to explore the environment and feel comfortable with the staff and the setting.
- To provide a good working relationship with parents and children.
- Good communication skills throughout the organisation.
- Confidentiality kept at all times.